Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Janice
    Janice Bondar  - October 16, 8:55 AM
    Anyone doing Javelina Jundred who is looking toward a 28-30 hour finish time interested in meeting up at packet pick up for in-person introductions?
    1. Francine Weigeldt  - October 22, 3:09 PM
      Yes! I will be there early. Flying into Phoenix at 11 in the morning.
    2. Kelley Garcia  - October 22, 8:09 PM
      I am! We'll be there early as well. See you at packet pickup. I'll wear my marathon maniac jersey.
    3. Francine Weigeldt  - October 23, 6:50 AM
      I am a Maniac as well. I'll try and remember to wear something with a Maniac logo. Looking forward to meeting you.
    4. Janice Bondar  - October 23, 11:20 AM
      Terrifico! Look forward to meeting you ALL and will seek you Maniacs and Francine out. I have longish hair, am bib #70 and will likely be wearing a red or blue Javelina Jundred shirt from 2010.
    5. Janice Bondar  - October 30, 4:22 PM
      Sorry I missed you both :(. Hope you both had a great race!
    6. Kelley Garcia  - October 30, 8:56 PM
      I was the goof greeting everyone each loop. A friend was in front and he said he could hear me about 15 minutes before he saw me. I had fun until mile 90 when I discovered I had to go back up that horrible rocky hill one more time. I sort of lost my sense of humor then. Did you have good races?
    7. Francine Weigeldt  - October 30, 8:03 PM
      It is an amazing race, beautiful landscape and very challenging conditions with extreme changes in temperature. Organization was top-notch. I agree with you Kelley, the last time I had to climb that rocky hill, I had to really work hard mentally. But the downhill was sweet. Hopefully both of you rest up and enjoy your accomplishment.