Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Matt
    Matt Dean  - October 20, 8:41 PM
    I'm coming down to be the "crew" for my wife to run this race... I am hoping to be able to pace her for part of the race towards the end, but I would need to have someone drive with me to a checkpoint so I can drop off the car and then take me back so I can meet up with her... any ideas how I could try to arrange something like this?

Matt
  2. Jack
    Jack Wolf  - August 3, 9:55 PM
    What is the race cut-off? I see a couple people clocked past 30 hours in past years. Thanks
    1. Eric Harold  - August 4, 12:02 AM
      What is the race cut-off? I see a couple people clocked past 30 hours in past years. Thanks
    2. Eric Harold  - August 4, 12:03 AM
      Write a comment...
    3. Keith Gates  - August 4, 7:48 PM
      Last years race manual has the race closing at 1200 Sunday. That would make a 30 hour cut off.
    4. Todd Henderson  - September 23, 8:37 PM
      The cut off is 30hrs but if you make the last AS cut off and finish you are counted. However, if you take forever to get to the finish line there may be no one there waiting for you. Just so you know.
    5. Todd Henderson  - September 23, 8:38 PM
      There is a Pinhoti Facebook page. As you can tell I haven't been looking here much
  3. Sean
    Sean Ranney  - September 7, 10:38 AM
    Any ideas on finding a "pacer for hire" in the area? By hire I mean I'll buy them two beers at the end...
    1. Michael Roy  - September 13, 3:16 PM
      I'll pace you but I get to choose the beer.
  4. Eric
    Eric Harold  - August 4, 8:57 AM
    Does this event have a facebook page, or page for the group running the event where runners can "talk shop"? Thanks,
    1. Paul Portwood  - August 4, 10:04 PM
      Anniston Runner Trail Junkies....(on facebook) is a local group that has started running parts of the course. Also a lot of great info about the course from members of the group