Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Ken
    Ken McFadden  - September 2, 1:34 PM
    Challenging course and excellent aid stations along the way. It's point to point so you'll never see the same tree or rock along the way. What a great way to spend a few hours of running with friends...and such a huge party at the end! I'm not even mentioning the fabulous t-shirts and bonus gifts if you climb three-corners rock. I'm doing this every year! What a great little 50k. I hope it stays small because if more people figure this out to be worthy, I might not be able to register for it before it sells out! Shhhhh.. don't tell anyone about it!!
    1. Anna Bates  - September 7, 9:14 AM
      Thank Ken. I thought I had replied to this but I don't see it anywhere. Glad you had a good time and it was fun to see you lovely family with you!
  2. Ben
    Ben Scully  - September 6, 1:26 PM
    A HUGE thanks to Anna and all the great folks from the CGRC - awesome course, great weather, excellent organization and super friendly support all the way! Thank you all for once again going above and beyond!
    1. Anna Bates  - September 7, 9:12 AM
      Thank you right back Ben! Always good to see you back at our race!
    2. Anna Bates  - September 7, 9:13 AM
  3. Rachel
    Rachel Hill  - August 24, 3:43 PM
    Is there a map of the race course and aid stations?
  4. Esther
    Esther Holman  - July 31, 3:31 PM
    So excited! The B2B is definitely one of my favorite all-time runs. I guess that's why I keep coming back!