Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Joe
    Joe Delano  - December 18, 2:19 PM
    Anyone else thinking of camping out around Moab during the race weekend? I am thinking of doing some out of the car camping. And I will be driving from Salt Lake City to Moab around 12:00pm on Friday the 14th if anyone wants to split the rental car costs. Let me know.
    1. Chris Martinez  - December 19, 11:33 AM
      I will pay/reserve all of the Williams Bottom camping spots for Friday 14th & Saturday 15th. Anyone running the Red Hot can camp Friday night and Saturday night for free. I do need campers to move day of race down to Gold Bar parking lot where Red Hot finish line parking will be officially located. You can take the shuttle back to the finish line for the awards/party. I reserve Williams Bottom on Saturday for my volunteers to use so please move your car for the day. <br /><br />Chris Martinez-RD
    2. Derwin Velarde  - February 14, 3:17 PM
    3. Stephen Budge  - February 18, 1:35 PM
      Hey Chris, I got a medium shirt for the race and was wondering if I could still switch it for a large if you have any. I could mail mine to you, It hasn't been worn yet.
  2. Stephen
    Stephen Budge  - February 18, 1:35 PM
    Hey Chris, I got a medium shirt for the race and was wondering if I could still switch it for a large if you have any. I could mail mine to you, It hasn't been worn yet.
  3. Karl
    Karl Downey  - February 15, 1:15 PM
    Hey? is there any info out? on the red hot 50?
  4. Derwin
    Derwin Velarde  - February 14, 3:17 PM
    hello, My name is Derwin Velarde and I will not be able to attend the race on saturday. Should there be a no refund policy please donate my entry fee to support services. However, I would like to know if I could get a break in entry fee price in a future race or a refund. Thank you for your consideration.