Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. James
    James Gerson  - November 5, 1:36 PM
    My pacer needs a ride from Palo Alto to the race on Saturday in the afternoon. Anyone able to give a one way ride at any time of day? Please email me at james.gerson@gmail.com if you can help out! Thanks!
  2. Allen
    Allen Reid  - October 30, 8:08 AM
    I have a California State Parks Vehicle Day Use Pass. Will it be acceptable for overnight parking at Beals Point durin Rio Del Lago?
    1. Terry Kalb  - October 30, 1:06 PM
      Hi Allen as long as the pass says 150th Commemorative Vehicle Day Use Annual Pass it will be good. If you go on the Rio website and Click on Race Information, scroll down to Crewing Driving Instructions, click on Golden poppy Pass and you can check the website to make sure you have the right pass.
    2. Allen Reid  - October 30, 4:44 PM
      Thanks, Terry. I do have the 150th Commemorative Vehicle Day Use Annual Pass. Mine expires in 2015.
  3. Bipul
    Bipul Talukdar  - September 2, 2:59 PM
    Last weekend, I went for a training run at the course Rattlesnake Bar to Auburn and back - it was very hot. Lost my way once and met a Coyote; luckily it ran away once it saw me. I found Cardiac hill quite steep - good that it is only about a mile climb. I want to go back there for another run - may be a 25 - 30 miler. Does anybody recommend any part of the trail I should train on?
    1. Terry Kalb  - September 3, 5:28 AM
      Hi Bipul - If you go to Rio's website and print out the course map. Try starting at the Auburn Overlook and running the course to cool. Once you arrive to Cool follow the course and do the loop that is part of the Rio course. You will have to run the loop twice on race day. good way to get familiar. That will be about 30 miles. Of course you can always start at Beals run an out and back. I would run to COOL and do the loop, I think you will enjoy it. Bring lots of water you can get water at the horse staging area if you need to fill up. You will see it by the parking lot. Enjoy!
  4. Christopher
    Christopher Cabbat  - May 28, 11:10 AM
    Will finishers get belt buckles again this year?
    1. Terry Kalb  - July 30, 4:36 PM
      Yes, runners will be receiving a medallion and buckle this year,
  5. Avinash
    Avinash Bhardwaj  - July 25, 4:22 PM
    The website states medallion for finishers but not the buckles, will there be belt buckles for the finishers this year as well?
    1. Terry Kalb  - July 30, 4:36 PM
      Yes, runners will be receiving a medallion and buckle this year,