Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Daniel
    Daniel Connelly  - August 17, 3:19 AM
    There's 6 spots left as I write this. If it fills I've got an entry I can't use (I signed up for the spring and missed the 1 Jul refund deadline). So if the final 6 spots fill, someone wants my entry, and the race director is willing to relax the no transfer rule, let me know.
    1. Daniel Connelly  - August 23, 3:57 PM
      Registration is full now, so let me know if this can be made to work for you.
    2. Daniel Connelly  - September 19, 1:35 AM
      It seems a hard line is being taken on no transfers, at least when I asked, so opportunity lost!
  2. Kerri
    Kerri Dunning  - April 7, 8:09 PM
    Greetings, I'm thinking of signing up but want to hold off a bit more. How many runners are you taking before registration closes I didn't see it posted anywhere?
    1. Mark Gilligan  - April 7, 8:35 PM
      There are 64 spots left. If you click on the register button, it will show you the count. You can also add your name to the watch and you will be notified when the race is above 90%
  3. Larry
    Larry England  - January 3, 11:10 AM
    Happy New Year! I hope you are out enjoying the trails. Check out the updated website for Ohlone (http://ohlone50k.com/). If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them to me at director@ohlone50k.com.

Registration is open for the 2015 running of the Ohlone Wilderness 50K Trail Run. We are looking forward to the event. If you would like to volunteer, please send an email to me.

Happy trails!
    1. Ginny Laforme  - February 4, 7:14 PM
      Hi. we're excited to finally have a chance to run this classic! Just wondering if you will be having Ultrasignup show the entrants list soon? Thanks
    2. Mark Gilligan  - February 8, 11:43 AM
      Hi Ginny,

I activated the Entrant's list: https://ultrasignup.com/entrants_event.aspx?did=29843