Flagstaff to Grand Canyon Stagecoach Line Ultra 55K 3PER Relay, 100 Miler, 55K, 100M 2 Person Relay, 100M 4 Person Relay, 100M 6 Person Relay, 100
Flagstaff, AZ
Popular Forums

OPSF5050 (IN)
Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Desmond
    Desmond O'Hagan  - August 31, 6:31 AM
    Hi Ian/Sarkis, I am staying in Flagstaff and have the same problem. I had planned to get the shuttle from Tusayan to downtown Flagstaff on Sunday and then make my way to Snowbowl Road. If Sarkis could give me a ride on Saturday morning to the start I could bring him to Snowbowl on Sunday.
    1. Shalini Bhajjan  - September 22, 7:03 AM
      Desmond I'm staying at the Snowbowl Lodge and can give you a ride to the start Sat AM as I'm flying solo for this race no crew and pacer but will need a ride back to the car/hotel on Sun once I finish. Shoot me a msg bskovach@aol.com and we can chat.
  2. Sarkis
    Sarkis Defterderian  - August 27, 8:42 PM
    I am very much interested in running the 100 mile solo run, my concern is parking my vehicle before the run and getting back to my vehicle . I noticed that you guys have no shuttle arrangements and I am traveling from Glendale California solo driver.
    1. Ian Torrence  - August 28, 9:11 AM
      Sarkis - Correct, we don't have official shuttle arrangements set up. However, between the other runners, volunteers and race management I assure you that we'll get you back to your car. We won't leave you stranded. We hope you can make it! Thanks!
  3. Tory
    Tory Scholz  - January 5, 11:45 AM
    If anyone is looking for a pacer please let me know. Thanks!
    1. Shalini Bhajjan  - February 13, 6:42 AM
      Hey Tory,
      I'm looking for a pacer. Shoot me an email bskovach@aol.com and let's talk.
    2. Vic Dennis  - February 19, 12:00 PM
      Me too: vicd@roadrunner.com