Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Melanie
    Melanie Matheu  - May 15, 5:11 PM
    What an awesome race! Thank you all so much - the volunteers were awesome, each station was great, and the BBQ at the end was a ton of fun. Also an epic swag bag! See you again next year!
  2. John
    John Brooks  - January 5, 12:13 PM
    Mark, I don't understand your question. Are you asking if you get pulled up from the 50k to 100k would you get a reimbursement? If you are pulled up, you would only pay the difference.
  3. Mark
    Mark Vishnevsky  - December 30, 7:22 PM
    Whats the refund/transfer policy for the 100k? Theres a waitlist so is there a partial reimbursement or something?
    1. Mark Vishnevsky  - January 5, 10:14 AM
      Hi guys, it is January 5th now and no response. Not sure how long it takes to reply to questions but 6 days is a long time.
    2. John Brooks  - January 5, 12:10 PM
      Withdrawal
      Runners should immediately notify the Race Director of a decision to withdraw from the event.

Admitted runners who fail to show up on race day without notifying the Race Director will be banned from entering the Quicksilver 100k for the next two years.

Transfers / Deferment
      Accepted or wait-listed runners cannot transfer entries to other individuals. Entries and entry fees cannot be deferred or rolled over to a future year.

Refunds
      Runners are eligible for a refund of $100 if both of the following conditions are met on or before 2/15/2015: a notice of intent to withdraw from the event is sent to the Race Director and a wait-listed runner accepts the vacated spot. After 2/15/2015, there will be no refund of entry fees for any reason and under any circumstances.

Cancellation of Event
      This event is held on public land, under the management of the Park Authorities. As a result, the race directorate does not have the final say as to whether or not the event will be held, or the course altered.
    3. John Brooks  - January 5, 12:12 PM
      Mark, I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking about transferring from the 50k to the 100k if you get pulled up? You would only pay the difference.
  4. John
    John Brooks  - January 5, 12:10 PM
    The refund Policy:

Withdrawal
    Runners should immediately notify the Race Director of a decision to withdraw from the event.

Admitted runners who fail to show up on race day without notifying the Race Director will be banned from entering the Quicksilver 100k for the next two years.

Transfers / Deferment
    Accepted or wait-listed runners cannot transfer entries to other individuals. Entries and entry fees cannot be deferred or rolled over to a future year.

Refunds
    Runners are eligible for a refund of $100 if both of the following conditions are met on or before 2/15/2015: a notice of intent to withdraw from the event is sent to the Race Director and a wait-listed runner accepts the vacated spot. After 2/15/2015, there will be no refund of entry fees for any reason and under any circumstances.

Cancellation of Event
    This event is held on public land, under the management of the Park Authorities. As a result, the race directorate does not have the final say as to whether or not the event will be held, or the course altered.
  5. Lauren
    Lauren Vigliotti  - December 15, 7:44 PM
    So where is the waitlist for 100k? Thanks!
    1. John Brooks  - December 17, 7:15 PM
      Click the coffee cup icon under the photo. Good luck. Last year we brought up about 40 runners.
  6. Ramiro
    Ramiro Garcia  - December 17, 10:00 PM
    I see it's already been asked, but where's the waitlist for the 100k?
    1. John Brooks  - December 17, 7:15 PM
      Ramiro, Click the coffee cup icon under the photo. Good luck. Last year we brought up about 40 runners.
    2. John Brooks  - December 17, 7:15 PM
      Click the coffee cup icon under the photo. Good luck. Last year we brought up about 40 runners.
  7. David
    David Denison  - December 15, 6:40 AM
    Figured it out...Registered for 100k wait list on top of 50k registration.
    1. John Brooks  - December 15, 3:21 PM
      Perfect....last year we brought in almost 50 runners...you are about 25 or so, so a good chance.
    2. Laura Spain  - December 15, 5:32 PM
      wait, how do I do what denison did? I'm on wait list for 100k, but can I also do backup 50 k? how'd you do that action david??!!
    3. Laura Spain  - December 15, 5:35 PM
      wait, how do I do what denison did? I'm on wait list for 100k, but can I also do backup 50 k? how'd you do that action david??!!
    4. Lauren Vigliotti  - December 15, 7:42 PM
      So where is the waitlist for 100k? Thanks!
  8. David
    David Denison  - December 15, 6:07 AM
    Wanted 100k, sold out, signed up for 50k. Is there a waiting list for 100k? If so, how to be put on list after signing up for 50k?
  9. Manuel
    Manuel Garcia Frausto  - November 30, 12:15 PM
    Will Quicksilver 100K 2016 be a point race for UTMB?