Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Todd
    Todd Vogel  - May 31, 6:28 AM
    Hi folks, I am seeking a ride to Cuyamaca from LAX or Santa Monica. I am flying into LAX Wednesday night and am planning on staying with a friend in Santa Monica that evening. If you have a seat to spare I sure would appreciate a lift on Thursday to race check in. Thanks much -
    1. Todd Vogel  - May 31, 6:29 AM
      I should add that I can be contacted at 760-920-0774 (mobile)
    2. Todd Vogel  - May 31, 6:29 AM
      I should add that I can be contacted at 760-920-0774 (mobile)
  2. Todd
    Todd Vogel  - May 23, 7:02 AM
    Greetings all! I am seeking a ride from Bishop, CA (or nearby) to the race. I have a complicated logistic post-race, involving flying out of SD and then joining family, returning to Reno, NV to complete my circuit, hence no vehicle. I only need a ride to Cuyamaca and can be self supporting once on site. I am a friendly 53 yo, willing to share conversation and expenses of travel. I can also get to LA via the Mammoth to LA flight, arriving Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, early, so a ride from LA would help me out as well. Thanks for your consideration - Todd Vogel
  3. Rich
    Rich Brownlee  - April 9, 10:50 PM
    Greetings. I'm looking to carpool from downtown San Diego to Lake Cuyamaca in the early afternoon on June 8th. I only need the one-way trip up there. Happy to provide fuel or food in exchange. Thanks!
  4. Todd
    Todd Vogel  - March 30, 9:33 AM
    I'm currently on the wait list but if I get in I'd be looking for a ride to SD from Bishop, CA. So if you are driving down from Tahoe or Reno I'd be interested in a car pool to the run. I have a ride back. Todd Vogel 760-920-0774 texts ok. Thanks