Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Michael
    Michael Zylstra  - July 1, 3:05 PM
    Hello all who are more organized. I was hoping to camp at Lightning Lake Friday and Saturday but the campground is fully reserved. So I was hoping and wondering if anybody with a reservation would want to share their site with one more tent? I'll be running the 50m and my partner will be coming along too to do some cheering for everybody. I know there is some fcfs sites up at cold springs that we could try but would rather have something lined up. And also its always great to meet some other folks.
  2. Craig
    Craig Sutton  - June 29, 10:38 PM
    Looking forward to Aug 11. I am from out of town and put down in the registration I won't be bringing a pacer. Looking around I saw a pacer board for past years. If there is one this year, and I find someone to pace me, would it be possible to still have a pacer? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but in the few races that allow pacers in Japan (where I live and do most of my racing) adding a pacer later on is not always possible.
    1. Heather Macdonald  - June 30, 9:08 AM
      Hi Craig, yes I will be posting a pacer board soon.
  3. Sarah
    Sarah Hansel  - April 17, 1:09 PM
    I have four bunks still available in a cabin at Manning Park on Sat and Sunday nights. Please email sarahhansel@hotmail.com if anyone still needs a place to stay. The cabin sleeps eight and so far I have four people sharing it, but we'd love to split the costs if anyone is interested.
  4. Brad
    Brad Cochrane  - December 19, 3:29 AM
    Nothing exciting to share...2 weeks until registration opens.<br />and 7 months & 24 days till race day!<br />(okay I confess...I just wanted to be the first post in the Fat Dog 2017 forum!). Cheers Brad C from Penticton
    1. Sarah Hansel  - January 12, 6:05 PM
      Hi. Just wondering if FD120 was going to be a UTMB qualifier this year....? Thanks!