Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Jennifer
    Jennifer Carlson  - July 2, 2:11 PM
    I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped put on this race. The aid station volunteers become really important as the day wears on and your legs aren't fresh anymore. From filling water bottles, dumping ice cold water down my neck, and providing comedy relief, I really looked forward to seeing them as 20 miles turning into 30, turned into 40, turned into 50. I didn't set out to complete my first 50 miler, but thanks to the opportunity you provided, I took advantage of the day. Thank you so much for giving us the option!!! Thanks for a great race!
  2. Christine
    Christine Reynolds  - January 1, 4:26 PM
    To those registering for the 2012 Finger Lakes Fifties ... PLEASE NOTE that you as a registered runner get a FREE cookout meal with your registration. There is a space to purchase OPTIONAL EXTRA meals when you register ... this is only if you want to get extra meals for family/friends/etc ... you do not need to purchase one for yourself. If you mistakenly purchased a meal for yourself, please e-mail fl50s@yahoo.com and I will arrange to refund you. Sorry for any confusion.