2018 HURT 100
The HURT Trail 100-Mile Endurance Run (HURT 100) is a very difficult event designed for the adventurous and well-prepared ultrarunner. It is conducted on trails located in the hills above Honolulu (O‘ahu, Hawai‘i). The race is noted for its grueling terrain and for a uniquely scenic course, offering views of the O‘ahu coastline as well as the Pacific Ocean. Participants for the event are chosen via a lottery selection process. Entry is limited to 125 participants.
- 100 miles over 5 laps (partial out and backs) in a semi-tropical rain forest.
- 99% single-track trails, 1% asphalt.
- Moderately packed soil surface generously interspersed with roots, rocks, puddles, and mud wallows.
- Narrow trails passing through forest, along exposed ridges, and past vertical embankments.
- 20 stream crossings (four per loop).
- Three aid stations per lap.
The HURT 100 runner booklet and maps can be found at http://www.hurt100.com.
HURT 100 Registration Closed / Lottery Information
Registration for the HURT 100 is closed.
Local time: 9:09 PM
The entrant list can be found HERE
The wait list can be found HERE.
For those who need to withdraw from the event and avoid the Did Not Start (DNS) label, and subsequent 3 year ban from the HURT 100 lottery you must inform John at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent to withdraw.