Registration for this event is being hosted here. UltraSignup is selling entries to this event at a discount. Once they are sold, please use the link above to register for the event.
This is a mostly flat and scenic USATF-certified out-and-back rail-to-trail course (fine-crushed hard-packed gravel) on the historic Frisco Highline Trail.
All on the Frisco Highline Trail, all distances are USATF certified–marathon is a
Local time: 11:27 PM
· 50 Mile Ultramarathon - Willard to Hwy U (Mile 25, near Bolivar, MO) and back
· 50K Ultramarathon - Willard to historic Graydon Springs (Mile 15.5) and back
· 50K Relay - Willard to historic Graydon Springs (Mile 15.5) and back
· Marathon - Willard to Ridgerunners Rest Stop (Mile 13.1) and back
· Half Marathon - Willard to near N Farm Road 65 (Mile 6.55) and back
· 8K - Willard to Cotner's Corner and back