IMPORTANT NOTE: we have reached our limit of registrations, so we will close on-line registartions early on Monday, 7/13/2015. If you have questions about your registration, please contact the Race Director.
The Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) is returning to Astoria Park this July for the 5th Annual running of the Pajama Romp
Run for 6-hours in the cool evening air over a 1.27-mile loop on macadam pedestrian paths with 2 significant rises. The well lit loop will also provide illuminating views of the East River, NYC Skyline and the Robert F Kennedy and Hell's Gate Bridges.
Local time: 11:23 PM
- The race will be held in Astoria Park, Queens on well-lit park paths (not on the track). (Map)
- The course loop will be about 1.27 miles, with a couple of "significant rises".
- The race will start exactly at 5 PM and end exactly at 11 PM.
- All runners will receive specially imprinted BUS pajama shorts.
- Mass transit from the city on the N train to Astoria Blvd (6 blocks from the start/finish area). The Race Dir will make sure everyone will get a ride back to the train after the race.
- Parking near the start/finish area is available.
- Fee-free On-line registration WILL be available for this event. Additional information and manual forms are available here, and the Ultra Signup online registration will be active on Thursday, 5/28/15.
- Check the BUS Pajama Romp Event Site for the latest info and changes.
- PLEASE register early... All entries must be received by Wednesday, 7/20/15.
- Late and race day entries will be accepted only with verbal approval by the Race Director.
- This year this event will be an official NYUR Grand Prix event.