“I understand that this is a Cup-Free race and that no cups will be provided during the race. I will bring my own refillable beverage container if I want to consume the beverages provided at the aid stations.”
What is Included with my Entry?
- Pre-Race Welcome Dinner (Feb 7th, Post Race for Survival Runners)
- Food, Electrolytes, Water, Snacks at aid stations (Survival Runners only water)
- Transport from 50k/Survival Run Finish Line back to Start Line
- Guides on the volcanoes
- Post-Race Meal (Feb 9th)
- Race Shirt
- Finisher's Medal/s or Amulets
- Sponsor Swag
Fuego y Agua Nicaragua is an extremely challenging series of foot races on Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua. There are 4 categories of races: 25km, 50km & 100km Trail Races and the Survival Run, an Application Only 70km+ Obstacle Course Race.
Survival Run: Nicaragua
Local time: 5:19 AM
APPLY HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION LINK
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Start: 4:00am
- Cutoff Time: 24 hours
- Entry Price: $400
- This race is APPLICATION ONLY!
- In order to register, you must have competed in Survival Run 2013 or be pre-approved through application.
- This race is extremely difficult and dangerous.
- Limited Entry Available