We've extended the online registration deadline to Sunday, July 17th. After that, manual and post entries will be accepted if approved by the Race Director.
The Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) presents the 6th Annual running of the Pajama Romp Run for 6-hours in the cool evening air over a 1.3-mile road loop on the roads of Fort Totten Park (NEW location) in Bayside, Queens. The well lit loop will also provide illuminating views of the Little Neck Bay, the Long Island Sound, the Throgs Neck Bridge, and the Manhattan Skyline.
Local time: 1:40 AM
- The race will be held on the roads of Fort Totten Park in Bayside Queens on well-lit park roads and paths. (Map)
- The course loop will be about 1.3 miles, with rolling terrain.
- The race will start at 5 PM and end at 11 PM.
- All runners will receive specially imprinted BUS pajama shorts. Award to every runner who finishes a marathon or more.
- Mass transit from the city on the LIRR (Port Washington Line) to "Bayside Station". The Race Dir will make sure everyone will get a ride back to the train after the race.
- Parking near the Fort entrance is available.
- Fee-free On-line registration WILL be available for this event. Additional information and manual forms are available here, and the Ultra Signup online registration will be active on Monday, 5/16/16.
- Check the BUS Pajama Romp Event Site for the latest info and changes.
- PLEASE register early... All entries must be received by Saturday, 7/16/16.
- Late and race day entries will be accepted only with verbal approval by the Race Director.
- The event will be electronically scored by EliteFeats.
- This year this event will be an official NYUR Grand Prix event.