Wait list option
Are you trying to run the Raptor Ridge Half Marathon this Sunday, October 5th 2014? Trying to Register but it says the race is closed? THEN THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!
You may still have a chance to sign up. Read this email completely and follow the steps and we will be seeing you on the Start Line on race morning!!
WAIT LIST INSTRUCTIONS: You MUST DO THE FOLLOWING ASAP!!!
1. Fill out this "Wait List" Form Questions COMPLETELY! (Check to be sure all data is accurate. This info MUST match the Driver's License that is shown on Race Morning for liability reasons. If info is missing, your request will be deleted.)
2. Once completed ... then email it to "Riley@SDRi.net"
3. You will get a confirmation email to the same email address YOU use in your answers. Be sure it does NOT go to your spam. (If you don't get a confirmation reply, you are NOT racing on Sunday.)
4. When you do get a confirmation email it will contain instructions as to what to do on race morning; Where to go; what to bring to Race Day Check-in; and what/how to pay on Race morning.
5. The cost on Race Day morning is $85 exact CASH!! EXACT ... meaning just that. Please don't bring larger bills and expect change. There won't be any and you won't get a bib or be able to race.
There are NO exceptions to the above rules/instructions.
YOUR Reply Email:
Date of Birth (mm/dd/yy)
Age on Race Day:
Race Pace (on a Trail):
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Phone:
Unisex Shirt Size:
(Shirt is NOT available until after the race. All sizes may NOT be available at that time.)
The Raptor Ridge Trail Half Marathon is last event in both Dirt Devil Racing Series. If you ran all 4 Trail Half marathons earning a race logo pint glass for each race.then you are going to receive the coveted Mike Hess Brewing Company-Dirt Devil Racing stainless steel logo beer Growler. If you have not run the other 3 Half's run Raptor Ridge solo and come back next year for the entire series! If you complete all 4 races (5K, 10K, 15K and now the Raptor) of the Progressive Series you will earn a truly unique award....and it a'int no dinky medal! Raptor Ridge is an awesome trail racing experience. The first 4 miles and last 4 miles are flat as a pancake. Too bad Raptor Ridge is right in the middle! You will climb 365 feet to the top of Raptor Ridge which offers sweeping and panoramic views of the historic San Pasqual Valley before dropping down the back side and making your way to the turn around point. This course is a true out and back. The race sells out fast...don't delay.
Local time: 8:46 PM