Feast and Feathers Trail Races are a trail race series held on Thanksgiving Day to benefit Food Bank for the Heartland. We offer a 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon as well as kids races. 100% of the proceeds from this event are donated directly to Food Bank for the Heartland. Since our inception in 2012, we have donated over $62,000 and 6,700 pounds of food to Food Bank for the Heartland.
We added ONLINE registration for the Lil Gobbler Trot (Kids’ Races). Online registration for the kids’ races will close on 11.18.2017. In person registration for the Lil Gobbler Trot will be available at packet pickup and on race day. Please remember to bring your canned food donations for each kiddo registered online.
- Thanksgiving Day (11.23.2017)
- 6:30am-7:30am: Race day packet pick-up begins.
- 7:55am: Race Instructions brief.
- 8:00am: Half-marathon Start
- 8:10am: 10K & 5K start.
- 10:30am: Lil Gobbler Trot starts. (Diaper dash, 400m and 800m distances.)
- Cunningham Lake, Omaha, NE - Use Park Entrance #1 off State Street
Other Important Info!
Local time: 9:50 AM
- This race has a participant capped. WE WILL SELL OUT. Do not hesitate to register!
- Shirts guaranteed through November 3rd.
- Race transfer requests (transferring distances **DOWNGRADES ONLY - with no refund** or bib numbers to others) must be handled through the race directors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most requests can be honored if we are given sufficient notice of the transfer requests.
- Suggested parking fee: 5 canned food items
- Military discount is available. Please contact us at email@example.com for the discount code.
- All half-marathoners will receive a unique finisher's ceramic coffee mug. The mugs will feature the 2017 Feast and Feathers logo and date.
- Additional info can be found at http://www.feastandfeathers.com