Feast and Feathers Trail Races are a trail race series held on Thanksgiving Day to benefit Food Bank for the Heartland. We offer a 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon as well as kids races. 100% of the proceeds from this event are donated directly to Food Bank for the Heartland. In 2012, we donated over $4,500 and 1,138 lbs of food - which provided over 12,000 meals for people in need across the state of Nebraska. In 2013, we donated over $15,000 and almost 2,000 lbs of food! Please help us make 2014 our biggest year yet!!
**NEW for 2014** We added ONLINE registration for the Lil Gobbler Trot (Kids’ Races). Online registration for the kids’ races will close on 11.24.2014. In person registration for the Lil Gobbler Trot will be available at packet pickup and on race day. Please remember to bring your canned food donations for each kiddo registered online.
- Thanksgiving Day (11.27.2014)
- 6:30am-7:30am: Race day packet pick-up begins.
- 7:55am: Race Instructions brief.
- 8:00am: Half-marathon Start
- 8:15am: 10K & 5K start.
- 10:30am: Lil Gobbler Trot starts. (Diaper dash, 400m and 800m distances.)
- Cunningham Lake, Omaha, NE - Use Park Entrance #1 off State Street
Other Important Info!
Local time: 8:23 PM
- Shirts guaranteed through November 7th.
- Race transfer requests (transferring distances **DOWNGRADES ONLY - with no refund** or bib numbers to others) must be handled through the race directors. Please contact us at email@example.com. Most requests can be honored if we are given sufficient notice of the transfer requests.
- Suggested parking fee: 5 canned food items
- Military discount is available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- All half-marathoners will receive a unique finisher's ceramic coffee mug. The mugs will feature the 2014 Feast and Feathers logo and date.
- Additional info can be found at http://www.feastandfeathers.com