Last Call !
We need you to signup now! The weather gods are improving the forecast every day... It will be a warm(ish), clear evening run with plenty of BUS-style support, so register now.
This new event on the Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) calendar for 2017 will be a twilight evening 6-hour race on the paths of Kissena Park in Queens, NY. The race will start at 4pm on Saturday, March 25th, and end 6 hours later at 10PM.
This is a competitive race (it is the 2nd event of the NYUR Grand Prix series), but even if you're just looking for a long training run, join us for this early Saturday evening race (it's 6 hours but you can run only as long as you want... you will be scored and included in the published results).
Local time: 1:44 AM
- The race will be held in Kissena Park, Queens on macadam park paths.
- The course loop will be about 1.42 miles with a few significant rises (course loop). The loop is well illuminated & will consist of a "lower bowl" & "upper bowl" with scenic views of Kissena Lake.
- The race will start at 4 PM and end exactly at 10 PM.
- Pre-registered runners will receive a special imprinted shirt. Entries must be received by March 15th to be guaranteed race apparel.
- Awards to everyone finishing a marathon or longer.
- Fee-free On-line registration WILL be available here starting on Sunday, February 19th.
- Manual Registration forms, directions, and fees are available on the event web site.
- PLEASE register early...
- This event WILL be an official NYUR Grand Prix event for 2017.