It is with regret that we must CANCEL this event, primarily due to low enrollment and problems with the venue. The Race Director will contact all registered runners with information on refunds.
The Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) will be hosting the TED CORBITT 24-HOUR RUN starting on Friday night at 8PM on June 1st. This run will be celebrating the 45th anniversary of Ted's American Record set in England in 1973. Highlights of the event include:
- The event will be held at scenic and historic Fort Totten Park near Bayside, Queens.
- The course will be a 1.3 mile loop on blacktop roadways with rolling terrain.
- The race will start PROMPTLY at 8PM Friday evening and end at EXACTLY 8PM Saturday evening. The loop is relatively well lit, but we recommend that you carry some type of personal lighting overnight.
- Electronic race scoring will be provided by Mike Melton from MCM Timing.
- 24 hour public parking available near the Fort Totten gate on Totten Avenue. You CANNOT drive into the fort, so, plan on a 1/2 mile walk to the race staging area.
- Race registration can be processed here on this page with UltraSignup (with no added processing fee).
- Manual Registration forms and directions can be found here.
- Customized race SWAG guanteed for all pre-registered runners.
- Various awards for all runners who complete 50 miles or longer.
- All pre-entries must be RECEIVED BY Saturday, May 26th. Limited late/post entries may be accepted if space available.
Note: This event will be run on the same course as the Joe Kleinerman 12-Hour, and both will finish together at 8PM Saturday.
Local time: 11:46 PM