Race Day Registration
Race day registration is availble for both events. The 5k is $45.00 and the 10 miler is $55.00. Includes shirt and state park pass if you dont have one.
O'Brien Trail Races
O'Brien trails races are held in the State park of William O'Brien.
Your entry fee includes a free day pass to MN parks for the day of the race. You do not need to pay for a State Park Pass.
5k and 10 mile description and race starts
The 5k race starts at 8am with a one hour time limit. Course will be run mostly on the bottom loop of the park next to St. Croix river under pine trees.
The 10 mile race starts at 9:10 am with a time limit of 2 and half hours. Course will follow the outer limits of the trails in the park. Along the St. Croix River, under pine trees, wide grass trails with rolling hills.
5k is $35.00 till Sept 9th on line at Ultra Sign up. After Sept 9th, only race day entry for $45.00.
10 mile is $45.00 till Sept 9th on line at Ultra Sign Up. After Sept 9th only race day entry for $55.00.
1. Parking included in entry fee.
Local time: 2:15 AM
2. No external music during the race. If you would like to have music please use headphones. Respect your fellow runner and campers at the park.
3. Awards will be top 3 over all male and female along with the top 3 masters male and female in both events.
4. Aid station will be available for the 10 mile race only at mile 2.5 (water only), and mile 5.5 and 6.5 (water Gatorade, cookies, and other items)
5. Post race will have bottle water, Coke, cookies, granola bars, and bananas.