San Pedro Valley County Park, Pacifica, CA
Welcome to the 20th running of the Pacifica Trail Run. These trails are a coastal jewel nestled between the Santa Cruz Mountains and foothills of Pacifica. It offers diverse coastal vegetation, year-round creeks, and a 150' waterfall. Enjoy views of meadows, eucalyptus groves, wildflowers , steep ridges and hillside grasslands. On clear days enjoy vistas of the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco and Marin County. The ocean provides cooler air for a fast, fun run through one of the most bio-diverse and pristine coastal parks in California.
WOOF ALERT: The park does not allow dogs.
San Pedro Valley County Park
600 Oddstad Blvd
Pacifica, CA 94044
- There is a $6.00 entrance parking fee.
- Please do your best to carry exact change so as to help with traffic and park rangers.
- We always encourage carpooling to help ease of parking for all.
- There is a 8.5 hour time limit for all distances.
- Hikers and speed walkers are welcome but please be mindful of the time.
- Yes, black long-sleeve shirts for entrants.
- Need to register by June 28th to Guarantee Shirt.
Banner Photo Credit: Leor Pantilat
New Course Design!
As new owners, we are listening to everyone. Here is what you told us. "Same course by all the trail racing companies is boring." Here ya go. New 50K, 30K and 21K courses over to the beach at Gray Whale Cove. Sounds like more fun for all. Join us!
- 50K: 30K + 21K courses
- 30K: https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/cCganXFCxD/edit
- 21K: https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/Crsop1Ois5/edi
- 10K: https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/5t6qB8C9Up
50K, 30K & Half Marathon:
- There will be two aid stations with the new course design for the 30K and Half-Marathon courses.
- One at the start/finish and one at Gray Whale Cove Beach Parking lot for the Half-Marathon and 30K Runners.
- Map and Mileage chart to show this soon.
The 10K will not have an aid station during your loop. We highly advise carrying water or electrolyte drink in a water bottle or hydration pack.
We will provide a variety of fresh fruit, salty snacks, salted potatoes. PB&J sandwiches, Salt Stick salt tabs, sugary snacks, Clif Shot bloks and gels, electrolytes sports drink, coke, ginger ale, and water. Additionally, it is highly recommended that runners carry at least 20 oz. of water between aid stations.
Placement Awards are given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place female and male finishers overall in each distance. Age group 2016 medallions are awarded to the female and male 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finisher in each ten-year age group for each distance. All distance runner finishers will receive a Pacifica race logo and dated finisher medallion.
Local time: 6:18 AM