Hillbillies Trail Camp
Consider this your personal invitation to join us at Hillbillies Trail Camp!
Local time: 5:54 AM
We are going to be running some of the best trails in the entire PNW. Seriously, Moran State Park on Orcas Island has some of the most wonderful single-track trail in Washington. We will provide clearly marked routes that will allow you to explore the island’s best offerings without having to plan your own routes. Plus, you’ll have seasoned trail runner Brian Morrison leading you over the mountains and through the hills. The coaches and camp staff will provide the same amazing service and knowledge that we've come to be known for in the shop.
Whether a seasoned trail veteran or an aspiring trail runner, this camp has something for everyone. You can choose to treat this like a relaxing weekend retreat, a focused workshop, or something in between. Be prepared to learn as much as you like and to have a lot of fun along the way. Oh, and be ready to feel like a more seasoned trail runner by the end of it!
The Nitty Gritty:
- Thursday, February 27 to Sunday, March 1, 2020
- Take the 3:05 pm ferry from Anacortes (or earlier)
- Camp Moran State on Orcas Island
- Early Bird Price until 9/30/19 is $450; Starting 10/1/19 price is $500
- Limited to 40 campers
- 3 nights of lodging and all meals are covered
- Hillbillies swag
- Chance to feel like a kid again
- Shared bunk housing with heating, electricity, and attached restrooms and showers
- Beds and mattresses are provided; you'll bring your own bedding, sleeping pads, & pillow
* REFUND POLICY:
Given our need to secure commitments from other facilities and service providers for this camp, we can offer a 50% refund up until November 1, 2019. After November 1, 2019, we are unable to offer refunds. You are able to transfer your registration to a friend.