Flagstaff to Grand Canyon Stagecoach Line Ultra 100M 2 Person Relay, 100M 4 Person Relay, 100M 6 Person Relay, 100M 8 person Relay, 100 Miler, 55K
Flagstaff, AZ
Popular Forums

OPSF5050 (IN)
Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Shi Wei
    Shi Wei Ng  - September 12, 2:44 AM
    I'm looking for a ride back too, after the 100. Anybody has extra room for 1? Will pay for gas and beers
  2. Van
    Van Phan  - September 11, 6:26 PM
    Looks like Miles Yanick can't make it. We were planning on placing a car on both ends. So now, I'm in the same boat as he was and will need a ride back to Flagstaff. I'll pack the stuff you recommend. I'm not on the list yet for the 100 but will be next week. I know the price is going up, but that's okay.
  3. Miles
    Miles Yanick  - September 1, 11:56 PM
    Thinking about running the 100M this year, but I'm solo and would need a ride back to the start. Will probably finish closer to cutoff time. Anyone maybe planning to go back around then with room in your car?
    1. Ian Torrence  - September 2, 10:22 AM
      Miles, Every year we have folks, like yourself, who don't have rides back to Flagstaff run the race. We'll find a ride home for everyone, including you. I suggest that you pack a good finish line drop bag; warm, dry clothes, and sleeping bag. Thanks! Ian
    2. Miles Yanick  - September 2, 5:10 PM
      Thanks, Ian!
    3. Van Phan  - September 11, 6:25 PM
      Looks like Miles can't make it. We were planning on placing a car on both ends. So now, I'm in the same boat as he was and will need a ride back to Flagstaff. I'll pack the stuff you recommend. I'm not on the list yet for the 100 but will be next week. I know the price is going up, but that's okay.
  4. Emily
    Emily Hunter  - April 17, 4:39 PM
    I would like to run the first leg of the 100 mile 2 person relay. Anyone up for running 45 miles overnight?
    1. Kate Avery  - August 21, 12:17 PM
      If you don't find a relay partner and want to pace in the 100, I'm looking for pacers! :)
    2. Emily Hunter  - September 4, 5:13 PM
      Hmm. How many miles and pace are you thinking?
    3. Kate Avery  - September 5, 8:03 AM
      Thanks - I did end up finding someone for 67 thru the finish :) . Could still use someone for 54 to 67 if possible, but I understand that's not a very long stretch if you were looking to do the first 54 miles :) . Pace will be slow - I'm estimating 54-67 to take around 3 1/2 hours.
  5. Terry
    Terry Bryant  - August 31, 7:44 PM
    Hi all,

I'm traveling solo and looking for a ride back to the start from the end of the 55k. Anyone have extra space in their car?
    1. Ian Torrence  - August 31, 7:56 PM
      Terry - We'll make sure you get a ride back after you finish. Lots of runners and volunteers are headed back to Flagstaff from that point. Pack a good drop bag for Cedar Ranch, so that you're warm and dry while you wait. See you soon! Ian
  6. Kate
    Kate Avery  - August 21, 12:17 PM
    Back-of-the-packer looking for night pacers for the 100.