Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Paul
    Paul Kim  - May 6, 4:09 PM
    HI Daryl, is it possible to still register for tomorrow's run? I recognize that I'm late to the party and the sign up deadline has passed but thought I would check in case there are still open spots.
    1. Paul Kim  - May 6, 5:04 PM
      My friend Trevor said that you responded back to his message. Thank you. I will be there tomorrow morning.
  2. Nina
    Nina Wendling  - May 6, 10:45 AM
    Hello - just checking in to see if this event is still on due to the weather. Please send a message around confirming or canceling. Many thanks.
    1. Daryl Hultquist  - May 6, 2:02 PM
      we are still on. if we have to alter the course, we will do that
    2. Paul Kim  - May 6, 4:08 PM
      HI Daryl, is it possible to still register for tomorrow's run? I recognize that I'm late to the party and the sign up deadline has passed but thought I would check.
  3. Emmett
    Emmett Ward  - January 13, 10:07 AM
    Hi, Just wondering about the format for 2022. I see that in the past year's runners started the loop on the hour every hour. Could a participant choose to run continuously for the 6 or 10 hr event?
    1. Daryl Hultquist  - January 13, 2:07 PM
      Yes, if you prefer to just run for the allotted time, you can do that. Just let us know your intent prior to race day so we can assign bibs appropriately. All mileage will be completed and posted separately from the Challenge events
    2. Emmett Ward  - January 13, 11:37 AM
      Great, thank you!