Saturday, Jul 7, 2018

Enough Is Enough Recovery Run

4302 Bolton Valley Access Road

Richmond, VT 12hrs, 12 Hours - 2 Person Relay, 6 Hours - 2 Person Relay, 6hrs, 3hrs

This Event Took Place Sat. Jul 7, 2018

Cancelled Event

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Overview

The Enough Is Enough Recovery Run is a timed trail running event and fundraiser with 3, 6, & 12 hour options on a ~2.6 mile course with ~1000ft of climbing per lap. If you’re looking for an “easy” ultra… This is not your race. The Enough Is Enough Recovery Run is intended to be difficult and challenging, and it is the place to be if you want to find out what you’re made of.

Also, it’s an opportunity to use this desire to challenge yourself to do some good. This event is a fundraiser for Enough Is Enough VT and will help them support addiction recovery providers here in Vermont.

Date

Saturday, July 7th

Location

Bolton Valley Resort in Bolton, VT

Fees

3hr Solo: $55 | 6hr Solo: $65 | 12hr Solo: $75 | 6hr Duo: $110 | 12hr Duo: $130

Start Times

12hr @ 6am | 6hr @ 12pm | 3hr @ 3pm

Check In/Bib Pickup

Friday: 6-8pm @ Bolton Valley | Saturday: 5:30am-3pm @ Bolton Valley

Course Description

Our official course is still being finalized, but our tentative route is ~2.6 miles long with just over 1000ft of climbing and descending per loop. Runners will spend ~80% of their time in the woods on single or double track, and the other 20% will be spent on more open alpine ski runs. We will start and finish at the Main Lodge and each loop will take runners to the top of the Wilderness Chairlift. The course will be marked with easily viewable signs and flagging. If you are running as part of a team we will have access to the main lodge where you will be able set up shop while your wait for your turn.

Aid Stations

There will be one aid station at the start/finish line. Here you will find your typical aid station fare, and possibly some surprises. There will also be a supply of Band Aids, Vaseline, and duct tape, plus a few other basic first aid supplies.

Timing

This first year timing is going to be a non-technical affair. Chip timing will not be available, and all info will be tracked manually. We will provide large, poster-sized tracking grids. As runners pass through the start/finish area they will indicate on the chart a completed lap. We also plan to have a computerized backup to generate results for online use and to serve as a backup.

Teams

Runners have the option to compete in the 6hr or 12hr events with a partner. Team participants in these events are not required to alternate laps. You can do as many laps as you want before swapping runners.

Local time: 6:06 AM
True
Ask a Question