WATCH THE RACE VIDEO!!!
8th Annual race!
ALL OF THESE RACES ARE TRAIL RACES ENTIRELY AT NIGHT WITH A HEADLAMP! This will be the most fun you have ever had. There is a reason that this race sells out IN MINUTES EVERY YEAR!
Local time: 6:12 PM
<>Some race tips
A lot of folks run roads and are coming to this race having never run trails before. This is okay we have 60% of the folks running a trail race for the first time. The course is a mix of single track trail and wide open dirt road. We HIGHLY recommend trail shoes. Road shoes mean youre higher up and more likely to roll an ankle.
You need a head lamp that has AT LEAST 150 lumens... the more you see the safer you are and the faster you can go!
Important things to know...
1. The park is closed at sunset to everyone except the runners.
2. It is $5 per car per calendar day to enter the park. MUST BE PAID IN CASH WITH EXACT CHANGE!
3. You must obey all park rules
4. You must have VALID photo ID to get your bib. You may not pick up for a friend
5. We can not and will not mail shirts or prizes.
6. This is not a road race
630 pm starts packet pick up at the GROUP SHELTER at Sweetwater Creek State Park.
Everyone gets a beanie who registers by Feb 15.
the 5/10 miler get a finishers pint glass
We have awards for the overall 1-3 male/female for the 5m and 10 m race.
This is not a road race and thus there are no age group awards.
No transfers, refunds or deferments ... no exceptions.
ALL RACE INFO ON RUNBUMTOURS.COM