HURT 100 Details
Saturday, January 13, 2024 (06:00) - Sunday, January 14, 2024 (18:00). Run in the hills above the city of Honolulu (island of O‘ahu, state of Hawai‘i)
The official list of entrants for the 2024 HURT 100, along with the top waitlisted runners, can be found on the HURT 100 website at www.hurt100.com
However, you can view all the HURT 100 entrants, ordered by their UltraSignup ranking, on this website.
- 100 miles over 5 laps (partial out and backs) in a semi-tropical rain forest.
- 24,500 feet of cumulative elevation gain (and 24,500 feet of cumulative loss) over the course of 100 miles.
- 99% single-track trails, 1% asphalt.
- Moderately packed soil, generously interspersed with roots, rocks, puddles, and mud wallows. Narrow trails through forest, along exposed ridges, and past vertical embankments.
- 20 stream crossings (four per lap).
- Three aid stations per lap.
- 36-hour time limit.
Book of HURT
The Book of HURT 2024 is now available! Book of HURT
Event's current local time: 4:14 PM HAT
A repository of information about HURT100, the Book Of HURT contains important dates, entry process, rules, course information, and much more.
If you are interested in being a part of HURT100, the Book Of HURT is a great place to start.
For those familiar with the HURT100, we encourage you to read the Book of HURT for new information such as the following:
Trail work requirement
Kukui Nut assignment process
Drop bag size limitations
No pacers may start at Nu’uanu aid station
New, good looking course maps