Ghost Train Trail Races 30 Miler, 45 Miler, 60 Miler, 75 Miler, 90 Miler, 15.1 Miler, 100 Miler, 15 Miler
Brookline, NH
Popular Forums

OPSF5050 (IN)
Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Louis
    Louis Loban  - September 3, 11:37 AM
    Anyone doing the 100 miler with a 12:30 to 15 pace that wants to split a room or has info. for camping. First time up to MIlford, NH and I could use some help with the best logistics. Running rogue for this race. Thanks, Lou, CT
    1. Larry Phillips  - September 3, 10:12 PM
      Hey Louis What night are you looking for a room. The night before Friday to Saturday or the night after Sunday to Monday. I plan on going to La quinta which is roughly 14 miles away in Manchester NH Sunday to monday.
    2. Louis Loban  - September 11, 9:52 AM
      Larry I didn't get the notice of message from this site. I just checked it and found your message. I check back shortly. I will be doing the 100M will you? My drive in is at least 5 hours, so I might want Friday to Monday. I tale a peak at the rates. Talk soon.Lou
    3. Louis Loban  - September 14, 7:56 PM
      Larry, I staying with a runner friend. I got room for 3 nights . Check it out for yourself: Milford Motel
      371 Elm Street, Milford, NH
    4. Melanie Haber  - September 18, 6:36 PM
      I would recommend looking at the hotels at exit 8 off of route 3 in Nashua.
    5. Louis Loban  - September 18, 9:11 PM
      Thank you Melanie. Why?
    6. Melanie Haber  - September 20, 5:44 PM
      Nashua is closer to the race (and to CT) than Manchester. Motels (as opposed to inns, hotels, bed and breakfasts) in New England are generally pretty bare bones, but I am not familiar with any of the local motels.
    7. Larry Phillips  - September 20, 6:00 PM
      I only picked Manchester because I have points for La quinta and that was the closest one. Got my rooms for 15 dollars a night. But probably only going to stay 4 or 5 hours after race and then drive home.
    8. Melanie Haber  - September 21, 5:39 PM
      $15 is quite a deal, and for Louis, the Milford Motel is close to the race start.
    9. Louis Loban  - September 21, 8:04 PM
      Melanie, Gotta bring my own coffee maker, but clean bed and a good price that is nearby the start and finish is fine for me. Thank you for the information and the follow up. Happy Trails