Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Christine
    Christine Twedt  - October 27, 1:04 PM
    I'm excited to participate in the Galloping Gobbler again this year! Is there a specific organization or cause that registration proceeds go toward? Thanks!
    1. Mitch Harper  - October 28, 9:47 AM
      Veep Races contributes to 3 high school cross country programs, Saint Francis, Girls on the Run, and the Feed the Fort program of the University of Saint Francis and others as part of this event.
  2. Doug
    Doug Spare  - November 22, 12:36 PM
    Great race today. Thanks for the added distance.
  3. Eileen
    Eileen Hamilton  - November 21, 11:13 PM
    This is hard to figure out. Where is the start for the 8mile race?
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 22, 12:59 AM
      Just behind the Towpath Trailhead which is on Engle Road just south of West Jeffeson Blvd. Two shuttles will take persons from Saint Francis to the race start. If you park in the office park near the race start - a return shuttle from Saint Francis will take you back after the finish.
  4. Sarah
    Sarah Ealey  - November 21, 12:10 PM
    Just heard about this, but see online registration closed yesterday. Is it still possible to sign up any other way?
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 22, 12:58 AM
      Paper registration opens at 7:15 AM at the Hutzell Center on Thanksgiving morning.
  5. Melissa
    Melissa Renner  - November 20, 9:05 PM
    Can I pick up my friend's race packet along with mine?
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 21, 8:29 AM
      Yes, Melissa. That is quite alright.
  6. Buffy
    Buffy Esslinger  - November 18, 10:02 PM
    I signed up for the race a couple of weeks ago but just found out I unfortunately won't be able to run it as I am unable to come to town for Thanksgiving. Is there a way to cancel and/or get a refund?
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 18, 11:09 PM
      Buffy - Just made the refund and opened up a space another for the race. I am sorry you will not be able to join us - hope you can join us next year.

- Mitch Harper
      Race Director - RD@VeepRaces.com
    2. Buffy Esslinger  - November 18, 10:22 PM
      Thank you so much! Next year for sure. :-)
  7. L. Kevin
    L. Kevin Kaiser  - November 16, 12:17 PM
    My friend wants to volunteer with the race. Who does he call?
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 16, 1:04 PM
      You may call me a7 260-348-5343 or 260-436-4824. Email at Info@VeepRaces.com or MitchVHarper@gmail.com

THANKS!
      -Mitch harepr
    2. Mitch Harper  - November 16, 1:05 PM
      That would be "THANKS! - Mitch Harper
  8. Kathleen
    Kathleen Cagle  - October 31, 9:56 PM
    My son registered for the Galloping Gobbler 8 miler, however the email that was sent out stated that he signed up for the 4 miler.....this needs to be corrected
    1. Mitch Harper  - November 11, 10:47 PM
      No correction needed. Just a small error in editing. He is signed up for the 8 miler.