Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Shane
    Shane Sweet  - November 3, 8:41 PM
    Thanks Ben! The race was super fun and a total adventure. Please let us know if you have any more races at the dam. Really think about about adding some either Relay or Team races (like were we have to stay together).
    1. Ben Culbertson  - November 5, 10:08 AM
      Thanks Shane we will keep you posted for sure and figure out if there is a way to get the park open before 8am... extra security around the dam you know. I think we will have a team adventure run next year at the same time as our 15 hour Adventure race but more out on that soon as we are working on a new website and getting details posted.
  2. Jonathan
    Jonathan Cromwell  - November 2, 8:42 AM
    Can I register morning of?
    1. Ben Culbertson  - November 2, 12:42 PM
      Jonathan email me please.
    2. Ben Culbertson  - November 2, 1:01 PM
      Open until 2:00pm Today!! thanks
  3. Shane
    Shane Sweet  - October 31, 8:16 PM
    Is it possible to change from the 10M to the 4M?
    1. Ben Culbertson  - November 1, 11:15 AM
      Shane if that is what you want sure, just send me an email to confirm. thank you
  4. Blanca
    Blanca Gonzalez  - October 31, 1:09 PM
    can I get a brief description of the 10 mile course, hilly? flat? technical? huge climbs, I never ran there,

thanks
    1. Ben Culbertson  - October 31, 1:51 PM
      You will start close to the river then short steep climb then rolling trail into a downhill... then up a gradual climb and more rolling with some flat close to the river... you then cross the river and have a climb up to the lake elevation where the trail is again mostly rolling.
    2. Ben Culbertson  - October 31, 1:51 PM
      You will start close to the river then short steep climb then rolling trail into a downhill... then up a gradual climb and more rolling with some flat close to the river... you then cross the river and have a climb up to the lake elevation where the trail is again mostly rolling.
  5. Ben
    Ben Culbertson  - August 31, 8:32 PM
    Price goes up at midnight!
    1. Ben Culbertson  - October 14, 6:06 PM
      Register by the 26th to guarantee a race shirt
    2. Brian Wilson  - October 29, 10:25 AM
      Hey Ben, I just saw your race listing and entered (29th). Will I get a shirt? Thanks, Brian
    3. Ben Culbertson  - October 29, 11:00 AM
      Hey Brian, I have some extra and actually going to add to my order which should still be ready in time so your good! thanks!
    4. Brian Wilson  - October 29, 11:26 AM
      Awesome! Looking forward to the run! Will spread the word to my friends
    5. Ben Culbertson  - October 29, 11:31 AM
      It's all about the trail and this is a great trail!! + there are free Ice baths post race provided by the Chattahoochee river!! Get your friends signed up soon as I'm picking up the shirts on Wed.