Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. David
    David Grudzien  - May 6, 10:22 AM
    I didn't know what to expect when I signed up for the Backside Trail Half Marathon (my 1st on a trail). The Experience was AWESOME!!!!!! This was very definitely one of my favorite Halfs. The trail was terrific. The organizers / volunteers / support crew were the best. I would highly recommend this race to anyone looking for a great trail run, even if it'd be your first. I can't imagine it getting any better. Thank you to all for one of the best running experiences to date.
  2. Myr
    Myr Wilson  - February 6, 8:47 AM
    Hello! Can anyone comment as to how this course compares to the trails in Percy Warner Park (Nashville) or any of the Rock Creek races in Chattanooga? Thank you
    1. Troy Shellhamer  - March 7, 2:54 PM
      here's the profile http://connect.garmin.com/activity/253346957

2. Troy Shellhamer  - March 7, 2:55 PM
      I've run the Lookout 50 and the trails for Backside don't have as challenging terrain in regards to vertical gain. There are elevation profiles posted for reference. The quality of trails are better in that they are maintained for mountain bikes. They are more manacured with less roots and rocks typically. It's still tough, but it's all relative...