Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Travis
    Travis Ludwig  - December 23, 4:55 PM
    Race day seems like a long way off, but am curious when the sign-up for P2P is. Sounds like a great course to kill my quads on.
    1. Joseph Chick  - December 23, 7:53 PM
      Registration opens 12/26/12.
    2. Travis Ludwig  - December 23, 11:58 PM
      Nice. Thanks. I've been looking forward to running this for some time now.
    3. Bethany Lalonde  - December 23, 10:14 PM
      looking forward to it myself. it'll be my first 100, but i have home field advantage since it ends in my backyard. :) see you there!!
    4. Joseph Chick  - December 23, 10:24 PM
      OOPS!!! hahaha. don't tell my g/f I accidentally made that comment from her account. I don't think she's running P2P in 2013, but I am. :)
    5. Travis Ludwig  - December 24, 12:32 AM
      I've got bit of a haul to get to Oregon since I'm in Iowa, but this race really intrigues me for some reason. It will be my first 100 as well. If anybody has run P2P before, I'd really like to pick their brain a bit.
    6. Joseph Chick  - December 23, 10:40 PM
      Where in Iowa?? I'm from SoDak originally!! Several of my friends out here have run it, I've worked aid stations and paced a friend. It's an epic event...beautiful course and great people working it and putting it on. You will love it!!!
    7. Travis Ludwig  - December 24, 1:11 AM
      I too am a SoDak. At least was born and raised there. Redfield, Hitchcock and Sioux Falls on the Eastern side of the state. I've been in Des Moines now though for quite some time. I'm trying to convince my wife to crew for me, but she does't think that seems like much of a vacation for her. From what I've seen the course, well just the landscape in general, it looks amazing. It seems like an event that still a bit under the radar too. Even with someone like Mr. Koerner as race director.
    8. Matthew Joseph  - August 12, 3:21 PM
      I think it's awesome that SoDak is so well represented at this years P2P! (I grew up just south of Sioux Falls). Best of luck everyone.
  2. Gordon
    Gordon Freeman  - July 28, 7:25 PM
    I am moving to Portland after the race. From Madison to P2P to Portland and then being an adult with a real job for a while. Anyone driving to Portland area after P2P who could give me a lift? I might have some friends flying in in which case I'd be alright but, if not, I'll need to find another way up there. Thanks!