Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Casey
    Casey Fisher  - January 3, 6:40 PM
    Hi Jay! Did you find anyone to share the cabin with? My running partner Josh and I were going to head down from Baltimore the morning of, but may be interested in the cabin for at least one night.
    1. Casey Fisher  - January 3, 6:43 PM
    2. Jay Silcox  - January 6, 11:42 AM
      Casey, I haven't heard from anyone on the cabin yet would gladly split a night if that works. I'm only thinking Friday night at this point. Email me at silcoxjh@yahoo.com and we can coordinate.
  2. Jay
    Jay Silcox  - November 27, 3:02 PM
    Is anyone interested in sharing a cabin for the ICY-8? I'm thinking about 2 nights as I'll probably be too tired to head back to Maryland on Saturday. silcoxjh@yahoo.com if interested.
    1. Alexander Papadopoulos  - December 9, 11:44 AM
      The cabins are a great option. The cabins are actually closer to a single bungalow. 2 Bedrooms, 1 bath. Sleeps 6 w/ a complete amenities, minus a TV. We have been staying there since the races' first year. The best part about it is that you are 5 minutes from the start!
    2. Casey Fisher  - January 3, 6:41 PM
    3. Casey Fisher  - January 3, 6:41 PM
      Hi Jay! Did you find anyone to share the cabin with? My running partner Josh and I were going to head down from Baltimore the morning of, but may be interested in the cabin for at least one night.
  3. Alexander
    Alexander Papadopoulos  - December 9, 11:44 AM
    The cabins are a great option. The cabins are actually closer to a single bungalow. 2 Bedrooms, 1 bath. Sleeps 6 w/ a complete amenities, minus a TV. We have been staying there since the races' first year. The best part about it is that you are 5 minutes from the start!