Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Eric
    Eric Henderson  - January 18, 6:35 PM
    need more info! please Does anyone know when the site will post anything??
  2. Chuck
    Chuck Parks  - January 17, 2:28 PM
    A month out! I have never run this race and I need info. Someone please tell me where to look.
    1. Eric Henderson  - January 18, 6:29 PM
      Same as everyone above?? When do we get packets and info on when and where to be?? email me ehenderson31809@yahoo.com if you have some info please
    2. Eric Henderson  - January 18, 6:34 PM
  3. Lee
    Lee Cape  - December 29, 3:34 PM
    Where do I find race details like where the race starts, aid station info, a course map, etc.? The website is nonexistent and there are no race details here on Ultrasignup.
    1. Jason Sanchez  - January 2, 10:56 AM
      The site is temporarily down. They are consolidating into one Pinhoti Trail Series website. Keep checking back.
    2. Burke Jones  - January 2, 10:21 AM
      I agree with Jason. I think the start is at Porter's Gap, which is easy to find. In the past, the race has had a bus leave from the finish and take you to the start. Very little parking is available at the start line.
    3. James Mink  - January 3, 10:25 AM
      The race does start @ Porters Gap, There are 6 or 7 Aid Stations. Course map, I do not have one at the present, If you want send me your email and as soon as I have one I will forward it to you. My email is jcmink73@yahoo.com
    4. Emil Gazda  - January 9, 1:55 PM
      What time does the shuttle leave bald rock? Thanks!
    5. James Mink  - January 16, 4:10 PM
      Shuttle leaves around 6 or a little after....I think there are 2 shuttles...not completely sure though
    6. Chuck Parks  - January 17, 2:30 PM
      A month out! Where can I find the info I need for this race?
    7. Eric Henderson  - January 18, 6:34 PM