Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Stacy
    Stacy Davison  - July 7, 4:58 PM
    Thank you for a phenomenal race, I just can't say enough great things about this race. It was extremely well organized, every volunteer and race official were beyond supportive, caring and genuinely happy to help and encourage. The trail so well marked and that helped reduce any anxiety I had about losing my way when my "runners brain" kicked in. The aid stations were well stocked and had great selections, the aid station staff were encouraging and always had a kind word to say. The finish line was a welcome sight to see and hearing all of the applause and hoots and hollering was so inspiring. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope to be back to do this one again next year.
  2. Julien
    Julien Delange  - June 16, 4:44 PM
    Just discover this race! I am going to a Wedding with my girlfriend on July, 4 and want to to the 25K on July 5 with her! Unfortunately, registration seems close for now. If anybody cannot race and want to transfer his bib and the RD agrees, I am in! And if you have two spots, that is even better! I just discover the race now and it seems just a wonderful one!
    1. Steve Shaum  - June 16, 9:51 PM
      Sorry, but transferring numbers to another runner is not permitted for the Finger Lakes 50s. We have a wait list with people who have been waiting to get into the race, and transferring would not be fair to anyone.
      Thanks for understanding!
      Steve Shaum
      Finger Lakes 50s Race Director
  3. Steve
    Steve Shaum  - January 2, 4:08 PM
    Only the 2nd day into registration for the Finger Lakes 50s and there are only 10 spots left. If you don't get in initially, please complete the registration and get on the wait list. Several get in from the wait list each year.
    Steve
    Finger Lakes 50s Race Director
    1. Melissa Woodruff  - May 18, 9:41 PM
      Hi, Steve. I'm coming up from Rochester to run the 50 miler. Wondering if you could recommend some nearby hotels/inns. When you posted "primitive camping:)" which night does that include? I'm almost thinking of driving up friday night and sleeping in the back of my truck:) Thanks and looking forward to the race!!!