Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Tyoga Running Club Inc.
    Tyoga Running Club Inc. Twoey  - August 31, 2:43 PM
    Packet pickup will be available at Wild Asaph Outfitters, 71 Main St, Wellsboro, from 10am to 8pm on Friday.
  2. Larry
    Larry Hall  - August 29, 8:50 AM
    A few questions for the Pine Creek Challenge.
    What time is packet pickup at Wild Asaph on Friday?
    The course materials say that drop bags can be sent to Blackwell, Cedar Run, Slate Run/Tomb Flats and Cammal, as well as the start/finish. But, then it goes on to say there are three drop bags plus the start/finish. The listing of aid stations then says no drop bag at Slate Run/Tomb Flats. Which is it?
    Are there showers or a hose at the finish? I will be driving straight from the finish to the Rochester NY airport to fly home
    after the race. Thanks much.
    1. Andrew McKenna  - August 29, 10:40 AM
      Larry,
      Wild Asaph should be open until 7PM. Last year, I had drops at Blackwell, Cedar Run and Cammal, but I also had my family crewing for me at all but Darling Run and Tiadaghton. There isn't a great distance between Tomb Flats and Cammal, but depending on your pace, you may be moving into darkness (I was!) and should consider a head light at Cedar Run.

I can't help on the showers question at the end - sorry.
    2. Jonathan Nicholson  - August 30, 12:24 PM
      I didn't see showers last year.
      Headlamp for me too at Cedar.
    3. Tyoga Running Club Inc. Twoey  - August 31, 2:42 PM
      Packet pickup will be available at Wild Asaph Outfitters, 71 Main St, Wellsboro, from 10am-8pm on Friday.
    4. Tyoga Running Club Inc. Twoey  - August 31, 2:42 PM
      Packet pickup will be available at Wild Asaph Outfitters, 71 Main St, Wellsboro, from 10am to 8pm on Friday.
  3. Paul
    Paul Encarnacion  - August 21, 10:56 PM
    Are pacers allowed for the 100km option? If so, at what mile are they allowed to start pacing?