50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Louis-Philippe
    Louis-Philippe McGraw  - April 26, 5:49 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm from Canada and I forgot the charger for my Garmin Forerunner 310. I rely on this watch to pace myself for 100k.
    I would need to borrow one for an hour. If you have one,
    please send me an email at lpmcgraw@gmail.com

Philippe
  2. John
    John Kemp  - April 25, 9:54 AM
    Hi,

On Google Maps, the address of Lake Waramaug State Park is 30 Lake Waramaug Road, Kent, CT. I am assuming that the state park is where we should park our cars?

Thanks,

John
  3. Louis
    Louis Loban  - April 21, 9:31 PM
    PARTICIPANT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY,<br />ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT<br />Specific Event Waiver Form for Adults (Age 18 or older)<br />Event Name: Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultra Marathon Races Event Date(s): April 27th, 2014<br />Event Location: Lake Waramaug State Park, Kent, CT Sanction #: C14025654<br /> <br />For and in consideration of USA Track & Field, Inc. (“USATF”) allowing me, the undersigned, to participate in the USATF sanctioned event described above (the “Event” or “Events”); I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby agree to and make the following contractual representations pursuant to this Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”);<br /> <br />1. I hereby represent that (i) I am at least eighteen (18) years of age or older; (ii) I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Event; and (iii) I am not under the influence of alcohol or any illicit or prescription drugs which would in any way impair my ability to safely participate in the Event. I agree that it is my sole responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to participate in the Event, that I am responsible for my own safety and well being at all times and under all circumstances while at the Event site.<br /> <br />2. I understand and acknowledge that participation in track & field, road running, race walking, cross country, mountain, ultra, and trail running Events is inherently dangerous and represents an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits. I understand that participation involves risks and dangers which include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life; loss of or damage to equipment/property; exposure to extreme conditions and circumstances; contact with other participants, spectators, animals or other natural or manmade objects; dangers arising from adverse weather conditions; imperfect course or track conditions; land, water and surface hazards; equipment failure; inadequate safety measures; participants of varying skill levels; situations beyond the immediate control of the Event Organizers; and other undefined, not readily foreseeable and presently unknown risks and dangers (“Risks”). I understand that these Risks may be caused in whole or in part by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Event, or the negligent acts or omissions of the Released Parties defined below, and I hereby expressly assume all such Risks and responsibility for any damages, liabilities, losses or expenses which I incur as a result of my participation in any Event.<br /> <br />3. I agree to be f