Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. Bruce
    Bruce Cyra  - June 9, 8:34 AM
    What are the biggest issues you face as race directors in getting results posted?
  2. Octavio
    Octavio Armas  - March 30, 7:45 PM
    where is the waitlist posted?
    1. Scott Mills  - April 2, 3:02 PM
      The waitlist is complete and there will be no further entries for this years event. As of April 1.
  3. Bruce
    Bruce Evans  - January 9, 5:02 PM
    I am looking for accommodations for the SD 100 and was wondering about the Mt Laguna Lodge. I believe it's about 18 miles for the start/ Finish area. Is this a good place to stay for the race, and maybe a few extra days?
    1. Scott Mills  - January 9, 3:12 PM
      Bruce, Mt Laguna Lodge is located at the mid point of SD 100. It's rustic but clean and has several options for either small cabins or rooms. If you have a crew it is convenient for them during the race and there is a good restaurant in Mt Laguna and a general store at the Lodge. It is though about a 30 minute drive to the start at Lake Cuyamaca but the roads are easy to navigate. Hope this helps, Scott
    2. Bruce Evans  - January 11, 11:05 AM
      It does. Thanks Scott
  4. Ron
    Ron Hammett  - January 5, 2:11 PM
    Yeh! I actually made it in a lottery! ...here I thought the lottery gods were not pleased with me. SD100, can't wait, what an amazing race.
  5. Mark
    Mark Backes  - January 4, 8:45 PM
    does anyone know when exactly when the lottery for the
    SD100 takes place?
    1. Scott Mills  - January 4, 8:54 PM
      Mark, The lottery will take place tomorrow and I hope to have the entrant's list posted by Tuesday, Jan 6. The good news is that the acceptance rate will be in the 95% range and virtually everyone who is qualified will have a slot. Scott
    2. Mark Backes  - January 5, 6:22 AM
      Awesome. That is a relief. Its a little crazy to think that someone (me) really wanted a chance to run another 100 mile race. :-)
    3. Timothy Christoni  - January 5, 8:40 PM
      Entrants list is now posted.
    4. Ron Hammett  - January 5, 2:10 PM
      Yeh! I actually made it in a lottery! SD100 is an amazing race
  6. Mark
    Mark Backes  - January 5, 6:22 AM
    Awesome. That is a relief. Its a little crazy to think that someone (me) really wanted a chance to run another 100 mile race. :-)