Mar 23, 2024
50M, 50K, 14 Miler, 10K Trail Race
Hyner Trail Challenge (PA)
Apr 20, 2024
50K, 25K
Login Now to participate in the forum!

1. David
    David Kahler  - March 23, 9:39 AM
    Hello,<br />I'm a former 5 x HVTC participant. I missed the 2020 run sign up (unregistered). Now I see that the HVTC 25 K has 1133 entrants registered. I understood HVTC 25 K was capped at 1000 entrants. Does this mean registration is open to more registrants? My question being. Is it possible for someone in my situation to register for the HVTC 25 K postponement date of 29 August? I'm all in for registering for the 29 August postponement date if this is still possible. Anyone with the knowledge & authority please respond. Whatever the outcome have a Great Day and a<br />Great Race. It is always a Great Event with Great People. <br />David
    1. Scott Benton  - April 12, 3:31 PM
      David, I registered after the date change and got in. Go for it!
  2. David
    David Kahler  - March 23, 9:39 AM
    Hello,<br />I'm a former 5 x HVTC participant. I missed the 2020 run sign up (unregistered). Now I see that the HVTC 25 K has 1133 entrants registered. I understood HVTC 25 K was capped at 1000 entrants. Does this mean registration is open to more registrants? My question being. Is it possible for someone in my situation to register for the HVTC 25 K postponement date of 29 August? I'm all in for registering for the 29 August postponement date if this is still possible. Anyone with the knowledge & authority please respond. Whatever the outcome have a Great Day and a<br />Great Race. It is always a Great Event with Great People. <br />David