THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
It is with regret that we must CANCEL this event, primarily due to low enrollment and problems with the venue. The Race Director will contact all registered runners with information on refunds.
The Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) will be hosting the JOE KLEINERMAN 12-hOUR RUN starting on Saturday morning at 8AM on June 2nd. This run will be celebrating the 27th event honoring Joe's contributions to ultra running. Highlights of the event include:
- The event will be held at scenic and historic Fort Totten Park near Bayside, Queens.
- The course will be a 1.3 mile loop on blacktop roadways with rolling terrain.
- The race will start PROMPTLY at 8AM and end at EXACTLY 8PM Saturday evening.
- Electronic race scoring will be provided by Mike Melton from MCM Timing.
- 24 hour public parking available near the Fort Totten gate on Totten Avenue. You CANNOT drive into the fort, so, plan on a 1/2 mile walk to the race staging area.
- Race registration can be processed here on this page with UltraSignup (with no added processing fee).
- Manual Registration forms and directions can be found here.
- Customized race SWAG guanteed for all pre-registered runners.
- Various awards for all runners who complete 40 miles or longer.
- All pre-entries must be RECEIVED BY Saturday, May 26th. Limited late/post entries may be accepted if space available.
Note: This event will be run on the same course as the Ted Corbitt 24-Hour, and both will finish together at 8PM Saturday.
Local time: 4:45 PM