Map with race day info
Race day - Friday, May 26th, 5pm at Camp Rockmont
Race day registration starts at 3:30pm
Start is at 5pm
Local time: 12:47 AM
- This is a technical and demanding course. A good estimate is to add about 60% on to your usual 10k time.
- You will not be able to run the entire course.
- There will be a single water station at the high point (Eden Rock)...roughly 3.5 miles into the course.
- Roots, rocks, downed trees, low limbs and very steep terrain are just some of the challenges...but the rewards are some sweet single track and an unmatched view off Eden rock...You will be amazed to be only minutes from I-40 and feel so remote.
- OA Awards and 3 deep in 10 year age groups
- Trucker hat to first 100 registrants...Please refer to our Facebook page for specific raceday instructions!