The Hell Hole Hundred is a 100 mile/100k trail run and relay on the 19 mile Jericho Horse Trail within the Francis Marion National Forest. This event, will take participants through sections of the Hell Hole Swamp, the event will consist of a 5 mile run (to thin the pack and make up the difference in distance) prior to commencing the 5 loops through the Francis Marion National Forest. 100k participants will run three loops.
All participants will have a place to camp Saturday night and have access to restroom facilities. Meals are included in the registration fee and Eagle Endurance, LLC has contracted Backdraft BBQ SC to provide meals on saturday as well as meals on Sunday if desired. Family members and crew personnel will be able to purchase meals as well.
Cancellation Policy: This event will happen rain or shine.
Refund Policy: Due to the costs associated with the event, there are no refunds.
Information concerning Civil Rights and affiliation with the Francis Marion National Forest:
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
The Hell Hole Hundred is operated under special use permit with the Francis Marion National Forest.
Awards and Stuff
Local time: 10:00 AM
1) The first official male and female runner to cross the finish line within 30 hours will be the Overall Winner(s) for the 100 Mile and 100k. 100 mile winners will have special belt buckles commemorating their kick ass victory.
2) Every participant receives a high tech... tech shirt.
3) All 100 mile finishers in under 30:00:00 hours will receive the hand-made Hell Hole Hundred belt buckle. Those over receive an award for completion.
4) All 100k official finishers in under 30 hours will receive an official award for completion.
5) Registration includes catered meals, lunch and dinner on the 7th, breakfast on the 8th.
6) Relay participants will be taken care of as well.