Race Day Registration & Start Times:
We will have race day registration. Cash or Check only. Hope to see you there!
24 Hour Event: $175
Start time: 12 Noon on Friday
12 Hour Event: $150
Start times: 12 Noon Friday, 6pm Friday, or 12 Midnight Saturday
6 Hour Event: $125
Start times: 12 Noon Friday, 6pm Friday, 12 Midnight Saturday, or 6am Saturday.
Course Update & Modification
The Crissy Field promenade is under construction in phase B of the rebuild of the trail along the beach and lagoon leading up to the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, they are completing it by Thursday, but will not have it approved by ADA inspection by Friday afternoon. After speaking with the authorities, we made a decision to go with B Course. We all had hoped this was going to be finished by our event, but they missed by a few hours. Here is the new course link:
Click Here For Link
Positives to take out of this.
1. It's .685 of a mile per loop, therefore you see you friends and family more.
2. You get to pass the aid station more.
3. You get to pass the public more and sign autographs along the East Beach / Crissy Field Parking.
4. You get to hear more 80's music.
5. You get more high fives from the volunteers and PCTR staff.
San Francisco 24 Hour, 12 Hour and 6 Hour Endurance Runs
Friday June 9th to Saturday June 10th, 2017. Come celebrate Summer Solstice and a Full Moon at beautiful Crissy Field in San Francisco. This National Park offers spectacular scenery including Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the California coastline. While we are here, lets turn it in to a celebration with friends and family while cheering on your friends as they loop in to the night for 6 to 24 hours straight. Noon Friday to Noon Saturday
This is a precisely measured USATF certified course with each lap around the lagoon measuring 1.061 miles. This the perfect place to test your limits and to reach your personal record for the most distance covered in 6, 12 or 24 hours.
Our high energy team of volunteers will keep you motivated, hydrated and well-nourished through the day and night. The course will be lined with tourists and will cheer you on as they are inspired by your efforts.
In addition, to a fun-filled day and Pacific Coast Trail Runs unique vibe, you can expect . .
* Leader board and live results posting
* Results will be updated on our Facebook page each hour so your friends and family can cheer you progress
* Friends and family will be able to send well wishes and text messages to the event, which will be relayed to you.
* World class aid station and high energy volunteers
* Festival atmosphere with music
* A complimentary kids race event, with one and two mile run, so your children can participate too
* A free event race shirt and a special gift
* Commemorative coaster for your collection
Crissy Field, San Francisco, CA
Course: The course is flat and fast, 60% dirt and 40% asphalt.
The 24 Hour run begins at 12 Noon on Friday and ends at 12 Noon on Saturday.
There will also be a Relay option for 6-person team. 6 is the max, but you can run it with less.
The 6 and 12 Hour runners can pick their start times at 12 Noon Friday, 6pm Friday, 12 Midnight, 6am Saturday.
Bib Check-In: check-In at least 45 minutes prior to your start time.
PARKING: Public parking is available 1/3 mile past the East Beach Parking lot. This is a new request of the GGNRA.
- 1/3 mile on left hand side in the parking lot adjacent to the Sports Basement parking lot.
- This lot is the one closest to Crissy Field (North part of parking lot)
- Do Not park on the side of the parking lot closest to the Presidio (South part of Parking Lot)
- You can drop your stuff off at the Start-Finish Area and then park your car after.
We will provide a variety of fresh fruit, salty snacks, salted potatoes, PB&J sandwiches, salt tabs, sugary snacks, Clif Shot bloks, electrolytes sports drink, cola, ginger ale and water. We will provide warm foods, coffee and tea through the night. Cooked to order, you can make your request for food and it will be ready when you start your next lap! You may leave a drop bag at the aid station as well. We will also provide warm foods post-race.
Sport-Tek shirt will be included with registration unless a no shirt option is requested.
Local time: 8:54 AM
Sport-Tek: This maximum comfort tee has a roomy, athletic cut and controls sweat. This light weight long sleeve shirt comes in both men's and women's fit.