This event has been postponed from Jul 25, 2020 to Aug 29, 2020
The Annapolis Striders are proud to bring you the 10th Annual Endless Summer 6-Hour Run.
This event is a proud benefactor of the Semper Fi Fund-a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity.
Fast and flat scenic 4.37-mile circuit, primarily on packed dirt paths around Greenbury Point across the Severn River from the U.S. Naval Academy.
The field will be limited to (200) athletes--soloist and relay teams inclusive.
The race features the only certified marathon in the capital of Maryland.
USA Track & Field Certified -- Certificate # MD19001BW
Race start @ 7:00AM.
NOTE: We will be practicing the following contact-free safeguards to allow for a safe experience for all participants.
1 – Greenbury Point would be restricted to only runners and limited race management personnel. No support crews nor spectators allowed. A volunteer will be stationed on the main road verifying cars and runners.
2 - Screening of all participants upon arrival at Greenbury Point will be documented.
3 – Runners would only be allowed to use Portable Toilets and hand washing stations provided, not the facilities at Greenbury Point.
4 – Contact Free Race procedures
- Runners will be required to cover their mouth and nose, with a face cover (Buff, mask, etc.), at all times prior to start and immediately upon finishing.
- Runners will be instructed to exercise social distancing at all times, even while running.
- Race packets pickup will be contact free.
- No aid will be provided to runners. They will be required to provide their own aid from their vehicles during the race.
- A corral and wave system will be used
- Event timing will be provided without any contact necessary by runners.
- Awards will be mailed or laid out similar to race packets.
Check-In & Facilities
We will be based out of the Greenbury Point pavilion.
There will be no aid station. Please bring your own nutritional needs and water, to be staged along the course, as needed.
Awards to overall Solo Runners (Male/Female/Masters/Military categories), overall relay team *3 runners per team* (Male/Female/Mixed categories), and top Male/Female in 10-year age groups (29&Under through 60&Up) covering the most distance within the time limits.
Local time: 5:01 PM