This race will be held on the Prescott Circle Trail 54 mile loop and will be held on April 9th-12th, 2015.
The 200 Mile race (216 miles) - this race will start on Thursday, April 9th, 2015 at 6 am and will have an 80 hour cutoff.Pacers will be allowed after 3 loops have been completed.
The 150 Mile race (162 miles) - this race will start on Thursday, April 9th at 10 am and will have a 76 hour cutoff. Pacers will be allowed after 2 loops have been completed.
The 100 Mile race (108 miles) - this race will start on Friday, April 10th at 10 am and will have a 52 hour cutoff. No pacers will be allowed.
The 50 Mile race (54 miles) - this race will start on Saturday, April 11th at 10 am and will have a 28 hour cutoff. No pacers will be allowed.
54 mile loop details
Each loop along the brand new Prescott Circle Trail will consist of 3 main aid stations and 6 mini aid stations along the way. Each of the main aid stations will be held at a campground (as seen on the profile map photo) and will allow full crew access for the runners. In addition hot meals will be served at these main aid stations for the runners and normal mini aid station drinks/snacks and hot drinks/soups will be served at the mini aid stations throughout the race. One other feature of the 3 main aid stations will be heating tents with cots for the runners to take a break if/when needed.
Trail turn by turn route and aid station listing
Trail Route –
Start – Main Aid Station #1 – Watson Lake Campground
- Take Watson Lake Trail to US89 Pedestrian Crossing
- Run along Willow Lake Road to Trailhead
- Run on Willow Lake trail to the NEW Embry-Riddle Trail
- Run on the E-R Trail to the Pioneer Park Trail head (just passed the underpass) – Mini Aid station #1
- Take single track trail up hill to the Legacy Trail
- Run on Legacy Trail to the Longview Trail
- Run on Longview Trail to Wiliamson Valley Road T.H. – Bypass
- Run on Williamson Valley Road south to Yampa Road
- Turn right on Yampa and run to Hozoni Road
- Turn left on Hozoni and run to Katahn Road
- Turn right on Katahn and run to Hokaygan Trail head (trail #347 – Willow Trail)
- Run on Trail #347 to Trail # 341 Hokaygan trail
- Run on #341 to where it rejoins with trail #347
- Run to Trail #346 (Willow Connector)
- Run to Trail #332 (Javelina) to Granite Basin Trailhead/Yavapai Campground (Main Aid #2)
- Run on Trail #332 south to Thumb Butte (Mini Aid #3)
- Run to Trail #392 (Garden Grove)
- Run to Trail #322 (Circle Connector)
- Run to Trail #327 (Potts Creek – aka Old Forest Service Road 51A)
- Run to Trail #393 (Cold Springs) to Copper Basin Road (Mini Aid #3)
- Run to Trail #48 (aspen Creek)
- Run to Road FR9401L (converted to Trail #48)
- Run to Trail #9415 (Wolverton Mountain)
- Run to White Spar Campground (Main Aid #3)
- Run east on Motorized Trail #67 (Old Schoolhouse Gulch Road)
- Run to Trail 396 (Goldwater Lakes)
- Run to Senator Highway (Mini Aid #4)
- Run to Trail #62 (Ranch Trail)
- Run to Walker Road Trail Head (Mini Aid #5)
- Run to Elsie Road
- Run to Ranch Drive
- Run to San Francisco Road
- Run to Gateway Blvd
- Run to Hwy 69 and alongside the road to the underpass and Sundog Trail Head
- Run on Sundog Trail to Peavine Trail Head (Mini Aid #6)
- Run on Peavine Trail to Lower Granite Creek Discovery Trial
- Run on GCD Trail to Watson Lake Start/Finish Line
buckles and SWAG
There will be 4 distinct buckles given out for the respective race distances and tons of goodies!!!! Finisher's Jackets will also be awarded to the runners!
More details to come!!!!
Solemates Ultra Running Events will donate a portion of the net proceeds of the event back to the City of Prescott, Yavapai County, and the Prescott National Forest for use directly on maintaining and upgrading the Prescott Circle Trail in years to come.
Race product sponsors include.... Tailwind, Perfect Bars, and xRacewear
NO PETS ALLOWED
Local time: 1:25 AM