Zebra Dash 5k & Fun Run
Join Noah's Ark & Revolution Running for an exciting day running through the trails and animal habitats at Noah's Ark. This is a great event for the whole family. The 5k will have you start by running a trail thru the field alongside horses, goats, pigs, and peacocks and then you will finish on the path thru the animal habitats running past the bears, lions, tigers, monkeys, and more! The one mile fun run is perfect for small kids and strollers because it's on the paved course that winds through the whole park that passes these amazing animals! Kick off Spring with a race like no other and then stay and hang out at Noah's Ark and see all their animals! Race proceeds will benefit the Noah's Ark Animal Rehabilitation Center!
**********Must register by March 25, 2018 to be guaranteed a race t-shirt************
Race Day Information
We are really excited about this years Zebra Dash 5K & 1 mile this coming Saturday! This will be the biggest Zebra Dash yet and to help your race day go smoothly here is some information to help out.
1) Early packet pick up will be @ Noah's Ark Friday from 11am to 3pm. Yes you can pick up other peoples bibs and bags.Race day packet pickup starts at 8am at Noah's Ark.All pickups will be done inside the main office.
2) Both races will start @ 9am sharp in front of the Animal Habitat.
3) There will be portopotties by the race start and by the parking lot.
4) The race course for the 1 mile is 1 full loop (paved) inside the animal habitat. The 5K race follows the exact same path but once you exit the animal habitat you'll run through the grass and fields of Noah's Ark where the horses, pigs, goats, etc roam. That part for the 5K is 100% trail, dirt, or grass. The course, once in the field, is an out an back.Both courses will be marked with flagging and arrow signs and volunteers will be on the course too.
5) The 5K race is chip timed (you'll get your chip with your bib). Please clip your chip to the outside hip area and do not cover with clothes. After the race please make sure you return all chips to us. The 1 mile race times will not be recorded so they will not receive a chip.
6) There will be awards for the 5K winners and age group winners. No awards for the 1 milers.
7) Jennifer Lynn Simmons Photography will be doing race photos and we typically have them up within a couple days on our Facebook page for everyone to view.
8) The race will take place rain, snow, or shine so if you can not make the race someone can pick up your shirt for you but we will not offer refunds or mail shirts after the race.
We hope that everyone has a great race and can't wait to see you all in a couple days!
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be from 8 to 8:45 am on race morning.
Local time: 5:17 PM