If you did not purchase banquet tickets for the Monday evening gala at Mid-Pacific Country Club for the 2016 HURT 100 you can do so at:
The banquet will be on 1/18/16 beginning at 5:30 pm Mid Pacific Country Club. Plan on departing at @ 9 pm (typically done by 10 pm). It will be a fun filled evening. Please email either John at firstname.lastname@example.org or myself at email@example.com if you need to know your current banquet ticket count.
The HURT Trail 100-Mile Endurance Run (HURT 100) is a very difficult event designed for the adventurous and well-prepared ultrarunner. It is conducted on trails located in the mountains above the city of Honolulu (O‘ahu, Hawai‘i). The race is noted for its grueling terrain and for a uniquely scenic course, offering views of the O‘ahu coastline as well as the Pacific Ocean.
Local time: 11:01 PM
- 100 miles over 5 laps (partial out and backs) in a semi-tropical rain forest.
- 99% single-track trails, 1% asphalt.
- Moderately packed soil surface generously interspersed with roots, rocks, puddles, and mud wallows.
- Narrow trails passing through forest, along exposed ridges, and past vertical embankments.
- 20 stream crossings (four per loop).
- Three aid stations per lap.