The Race Director has extended the on-line registration (at the early registration price of $35) until Thursday, 9/17/15, but please sign up asap so we can order the right shirt sizes.
Post entries will still be available but it will cost you another $5.
This will be a 6-Hour Ultra Marathon event in Brookville Park (in Rosedale, Queens) on a 1.34 mile loop of park paths. If you're just looking for a long training run, join us for the 8:15am start and run only as long as you want... you will be scored and included in the published results. Full details are described below. Manual and on-line registration will be open by 12 Noon on August 6th. The race fee ($35 for pre-registration) includes a special wicking shirt, ample fluid and food aid during the race, and a post race luncheon for you and your guests.
Local time: 11:21 PM
- The race will be held in Brookville Park, Rosdale (Queens) on macadam park paths.
- The course loop will be about 1.34 miles; mainly flat with 1 gradual rise; 70% shady.
- The race will start at 8:15 AM.
- Pre-registered runners will recieve a BUS imprinted wicking shirt.
- Awards to everyone finishing a marathon or longer.
- Mass transit from the City on LIRR to Rosedale (about 1/2 mile walk to the start/finish area).
- Fee-free On-line registration is available for this event.
- Manual Registration forms are available at the Brookville Run site.
- Pre-entry by Friday, September 11th will be $35. Late and post entries will be accepted for $40.
- PLEASE register early...
- This event WILL be an official NYUR Grand Prix event.